We can learn how to have the life relationships we want whether they are romantic relationships, work relationships, family relationships, our relationship with our self, and relationships with our friends.
- YOUR SEXUAL IDENTITY?
- FEELING MISUNDERSTOOD?
- ARE YOU A PRODUCTION WIDOW OR WIDOWER?
- GETTING ALONG WITH OTHERS?
- POST TRAUMATIC STRESS DISORDER?
- FEELING LIKE A WALKING CONTRADICTION?
- WISHING YOUR KIDS WOULD LISTEN INSTEAD OF ARGUE?
- THINKING THAT YOU JUST AREN’T GOOD ENOUGH?
- FEELING ALONE IN A ROOM FULL OF PEOPLE?
- NEEDING AN ADHD COACH?
- ANGER MANAGEMENT?
- BEING EASILY OVERWHELMED?
- SPENDING TOO MUCH TIME IRRITATED?
- UPSETTING THOUGHTS THAT YOU JUST CAN’T SEEM TO GET RID OF?
- STILL REPLAYING CHILDHOOD TAUNTS?
- AUDITION ANXIETY?
- FEELING LIKE A SQUARE PEG IN ROUND HOLE?
- BICKERING IN THE WORKPLACE?
- SOCIAL ANXIETY?
I can help with communication skills and conflict resolution. Both of these skills help us learn to ask for what we want in a way that makes our relationships better rather than hurting them.
“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.” Les Brown
Services provided online using web chat, email, and texting, and by telephone.